Anihilated – Anti Social Engineering *NEW ALBUM EXCLUSIVE*
Brace yourselves for an old-fashioned British Thrashing!
Anihilated’s Vocalist and Bassist, the inimitable Si Cobb, gives WorshipMetal the exclusive lowdown on their forthcoming album; ANTI SOCIAL ENGINEERING.
As Anihilated prepare to enter the studio to record their 5th album, ANTI SOCIAL ENGINEERING, Si Cobb (Vocalist/Bassist) had this to say regarding the new material:
“The new album is a rebirth into a more ferocious, tighter and explosive unit, it’s still Anihilated but with an extra edge”.
When asked about upcoming gigs, Si confirmed that a “European and UK tour [is] to come in May 2015 along with festival appearances across the continent in the Summer. We will be bringing a new set and show to the fans based on all five albums”.
Regarding the new album, Si also added, “we will be bringing you some more very exciting news soon and we can give you a hint but won’t let that cat out of the bag just yet. Here is a two word clue ‘guest appearances’. Make of that what you will”.
ANTI SOCIAL ENGINEERING is currently available for pre-order as a VERY Limited Edition Box Set, strictly limited to a run of 100!
Details are as follows:
– LIMITED TO 100 COPIES WORLDWIDE
– DELUXE DIGIPAK EDITION OF THE ALBUM (Hand Numbered)
– TEN TRACK ALBUM PLUS TWO EXCLUSIVE BONUS TRACKS
– LIMITED EDITION SIGNED POSTCARD
– EXCLUSIVE TO BOX SET OWNERS FULL COLOUR TEE SHIRT (NEVER TO BE REPRINTED)
– EXCLUSIVE TO BOX SET OWNERS EMBROIDERED PATCH NEVER TO BE RELEASED ELSEWHERE
– AN EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION POSTER OF ORIGINAL CONCEPT ART FOR THE ALBUM BY CLAUDIO BERGAMIN AND SIGNED BY THE ARTIST AND ALL FOUR BAND MEMBERS (High quality print suitable for framing and display).
This box set is a one time only offer. The tee shirt, patches and poster will never be reproduced in those designs and is exclusively for the lucky few.
To get your greedy little mitts on this exciting exclusive, simply click here and throw your money down.
But do it quick, these bad boys are selling fast!
If 100%, bullsh*t free, Thrash F*cking Metal is your thing, look no further than Anihilated; since 1981 they’ve been the real deal.
Leave a comment